New friends ☺️

005E39CD-93A7-47EC-B1D4-8F3F62ABF1AC.jpeg
3AFCFEF7-3C03-4EE5-A304-E791B5A7064B.jpeg

Wondering now if we just got them mixed up at home or if we got mislabeled ones from the store. I was supposed to have a buff orpington, a golden comet, and an ISA brown. Here are pics of the other two. The smallest one has two darker stripes on its back. I thought it was the ISA. Any guesses?

View attachment 1737217 View attachment 1737214
Wondering now if we just got them mixed up at home or if we got mislabeled ones from the store. I was supposed to have a buff orpington, a golden comet, and an ISA brown. Here are pics of the other two. The smallest one has two darker stripes on its back. I thought it was the ISA. Any guesses?
The bottom one is your Orpington. Golden Comets and ISA Browns are basically the same thing but under different names. They are both Red Sex Link hybrids.

Yep, you got them mixed up. That's easy to do when they look so much alike! The ISA and Comet both have so much variability in color that it's impossible to say which is which but the buff Orpington's color is much more uniform.

you can always post photos with age of birds, at "what breed or gender is this." folks there are very good at what they do. A great place to follow and learn as you go.

Back
Top Bottom