New from East Tennessee...

ilvmychickens

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 1, 2011
30 miles west of Knoxville TN
Kids r homeschooled as a project raised a few chickens, kids liked the eggs, mom liked them better then dad liked the silkies! Went from two to twenty.(and growing, dad got an incubator) The workshop outback has a cancerous growth, it keeps getting bigger stronger and now is air conditioned, yes the henhouse! Lol the dogs lost a third of the back yard to the chickens and now I'm going to add goats to clear the property to make more room for this ever growing family. What have I gotten myself into.... CHICKENS. Glad to be here everyone is wonderful and I have been educated and continue to learn more each day from everyone! Thank you all! I have found so much help here and look forward to meeting many more of you!

welcome-byc.gif

hi,i am from east tennessee also.sevierville,we started the same way except it was grandkids.now my husband wants a goat to.we were gave a sultan rooster he is awesome thinking of using silkies with him do u have alot of different chickens?

welcome-byc.gif

I'm in the Michigan thumb now, but I'm originally from McDonald, Tennessee. It's nice to meet another east Tennessee gal!
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif

And be forwarned...your obsession/addiction will only get worse by being here. From two to twenty is NOTHING...soon you'll be posting "from twenty to fifty".
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom