New from Fresno, CA

Greetings from Kansas, Amanda, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you here! Good luck with your quail and, chickens someday I hope!

howdy neighbor, were not much more than a stones throw away from ya. wow !!! ya gotta keep that puppy ( house and property ) and figure out a way that the great, great, great, great, great grand kids can keep it in the family. who knows maybe by then they might come up with a law that states " any and all chicken coops that have been erected and housed chickens fer a year or so safely, can not be tore down with out an act of congress" and the way congress works, it ll take 150 years or so to vote on it, so one of your desendants can post a pic here on BYC saying " here's my new chicks, we house them in the coop that my grandma Amanda built way back in the 2012's were guessing from the records we didn't find at the former "city, chicken rules, codes,restrictions,and we just don't like chickens and why would anyone want to keep a chicken in the city anyway building" that mysteriously caught fire and according to the report that barney fife jr submitted, " that a little old lady from pasadena", was "driving some big ol green tractor over it ", " plowed that sucker right under, it did " was the quote. according to deputy fife jr :) good luck wit cha :)
yesss.gif
We'll be keeping it as long as possible! It needs a lot more fixing and cleaning up but I think one day it'll be as beautiful as when it was new. We're just trying to do it as the money comes in.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

:welcome Welcome, it's so nice to meet you! I'm from NC myself and this year started raising chickens and well...:jumpy chicken math took over and the addiction began! :lau I hope you enjoy it as much as I do here...I have met many wonderful friends and learned SOOOO much from many of the pros. Jump right on in, you will feel right at home in no time! :caf

Back
Top Bottom