New from Jacksonville NC

I got 2 Barred Rock pullets and 2 Tetra Tint pullets from TSC. They were labelled on the bins that they were sexed. I did try my luck on a straight run RIR who turned out (of course) to be a roo. He was my favorite too..

frow.gif
Welcome to BYC! The wife will love chickens once she gets used to the idea. The kids will love having them as pets and depending on their ages can be a big help. You will find plenty of advice and info on this site.

Hey there, Just trying to contact people in the area and let you know that I have started a FB page dedicated to people with any type of farm animal that live in this area. Please come join us at Barnyards by the Sea!

I am in Richlands, NC. I am raising some TSC chicks right now and could use some local help for questions along the way. We are having a blast already. They are so fun to watch. I look forward to the eggs in a few months.

Eric

I am in Richlands, NC. I am raising some TSC chicks right now and could use some local help for questions along the way. We are having a blast already. They are so fun to watch. I look forward to the eggs in a few months.
Eric

Welcome on board.

My daughter and her family lives not far from you.

They loaded up with chickens from TSC last year and got some ducks this year.

The Tertra Tints and Red Sex Link they got last year shell out the eggs.

Welcome!! Locals please check out the fb group called Barnyards by the Sea. Lots of good information and friendly people in our area who are raising chickens and various other critters here in eastern NC. I hope to see some of you there.

I LOVE my tetra tints. They are great layers and have great personalities. I picked up red sex links from TSC this year!

I am looking for chicks i the Jacksonville/Swansboro area. I have two hens and would like to add about three to my little flock. No straight run please....neighbors said no roos!

Back
Top Bottom