New From Texas

srosales1996

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 13, 2014
San Angelo Texas
I have been putting back together my coop for the last coupe of weeks and have been buying some chicks here and there. I have taken my chances with pullets. 6 production Reds and 6 production mix. Those are two weeks and are now in my coop. Then I w
[/IMG][/IMG]as given 10 Barred Plymouth Rock 1 amerucuna and 1 Rhode Island by an elementary class that hatched as a class project. I also have 6 baby ducks. I still have more to do with my coop but it's coming along. I haven't had chickens in years and never been as serious about being green and self sufficient on our property as I am now. I am ready to feed my family organically without paying a ton. We have the space. We need to use it!

Hi all newbie here from dfw texas. Already posting for help. Lol nice to meet u all.

Last edited:
Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sounds like you are putting together a nice little flock! Your chicks and ducklings are really cute. Good luck with the coop build and getting it all arranged.
You might also like to check out your state thread for chicken keeping neighbors https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/44/texas

images

Welcome to BYC!

Very cute ducklings! I don't know anything about ducks other than how cute they are and I love the quacking!!

So glad you could join our community and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom