New from WV

UrbanRustic

In the Brooder
May 14, 2024
Hi! I am new here but not new to chickens. I have read here for years when needing questions answered.

We have owned chickens for about 11 years. We currently have 14 layers (EE, Silkies, Isa Brown, Black Australorp, and Mixed Silkie/EE), 1 Rooster (EE/Silkie mix and super sweet!), 4 pullets that are about 9 weeks old, then we have a pair of silkies (@7 weeks, a cockrel and a pullet), and we have 9 "Americana" babies that are about 5 weeks old that were straight run so we are trying to figure out gender on them (I have pics ready to post on another thread). We also have our first 2 ducks this year... a Rouen I believe is a female and a Gray Swede we believe is likely a male.... they are also about 5-6 weeks old.

I am married and we have a passel of kids and a very blended family of adopted/foster/bio/step kids that makes life quite chaotic and fun. We also have a dog that sees all of our animals as his babies, a cat that decided to move in with neighbors but still comes to see us, and 2 gerbils.

Anyway, that's a little about me! Thanks for having me!

Back
Top Bottom