Sponsored Post New Giveaway: Try out the Southern States Poultry Pal App for a chance to win!

Beven trying to access the app for over an hour. I did get an area where i could leave a message once. is that to request it? Gotta change my phone before i can find out i guess lol

Downloaded it today and took a crash course through it. Really surprised at the lack of breeds to choose from when entering yours. No ameracauna (only aracauna), no easter egger, no cochins...but all three colors of brahma? I think they need to add some more breeds. I like the egg tracker. I tried on a calendar before but it will be nice to see this. Not sure yet how you can go back and see it yet after you've entered multiple days worth of info (a small human took my phone and is watching My Little Pony, so I'll get back to you on this one).
Fun, but not sure HOW useful yet.

I have this app. And I do love it but wish it had to were we could do like a baby book and do growth pics in the managing my flock. Like baby, one month. Three months. Adult. So we can alway remember.
Also there are no silkies on the breeds.
I can't choose polish on my manage my flock

So add polish. Silkie. Old English game bantam.
There are alot of breed missing on the manage my flock. Or make it to where we can enter the breed in place of the other.
Thanks
Charlotte

I could not get the app from the link but if you search your app store for Poultry Pal you can download it. Thank You Southern States I have been looking for an app for raising chickens. Will let you know what I think.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom