New Hampshire Breed for Exhibition & SOP

Pics
Hi sorry to cut in on your conversation but, I may have something you are interested in. I am raising some delawares that meet the standard weights and also new hampshires that also meet the old standard weights I can send you info of my records on age and weight tomorrow, if you are interested. I am into breeding meat birds, my foundation is delawares and red new hampshires, and white rocks. I have been pleased. My Delawares I think are pretty nice, and seem to be of the older lines as far as weight color and comformation. according to some of the old timers. I am breeding next mont if you are interested
Old post but would appreciate any information and pictures of both New Hampshire also Delaware
Edgar Mongold
PM

Hey all, been inactive for a bit, but am here to let ya know that I have some very nice New Hampshire stock now. My profile pic is a example of one, so if anyone is interested in some hatching eggs shoot me a DM. I'm planning to hatch some in about a month, but after that I'm up for helping out others :)

Back
Top Bottom