New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

I am bringing up chickn's chicks(for her) and one of my own Buff Orps all will be approx 2 and a half weeks old. I want to see about selling/giving away the one Buff Orp I have and getting another pullet/breed about the same age. And maybe a few more
smile.png

I picked up a GREAT box at MB yesterday for transporting chickens in. It's and egg box. LOL The irony! And it is tall and has a divider in it! YAY.
Does anyone think there will be a need for "extra" boxes? I can go to MB and see if they have any more that would be suitable for transport.

Quote:
Only got yours and the one of mine. I will see about more boxes tomorrow, just in case someone needs them and doesnt think they are addictive.
smile.png

Just wondering if there was some sort of list of what will be there for sale? Just so I know how many boxes I might need to bring !!!
lau.gif

my list
pullet chicks
white rocks, australorps
staight run,
jersey giants, australorps, mille fluer, polish, std cochins, sultan, cuckoo marans, afghan whitewing pheasant chicks also
possible blue andelusians (sp)
i have 2 pair of rosecombs 1 i think is sold,
i have a pair of bantam sultans possible trio that i am thinking of bringing
and what ever else i decide at the last minute can go,

I have one Buff Orp chick.. not sure on the sex since they are only 2 weeks old, but supposed to be a pullet.
Might already be spoken for.

I am bringing the other BO up for chickn since I added them to my Ideal order for her.

I am making a run to see about boxes tomorrow. Got one pan of brownies done and frosted. Other pan(s) tomorrow.

Do we have name tags taken care of? I have some, they arent fancy though.

Is there any chance any of you wonderful fellow chicken lovers will be bringing any Mille Fleur chicks with you to the Chickenstock??? Hmmm??? If so, PLEASE, PLEASE contact me.
big_smile.png

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom