New Hampshire!!

Anyone out there getting any turkey eggs yet? My guy and girls are mating like crazy but no eggs yet. Am getting excited to fire up the incubator.

Anyone out there getting any turkey eggs yet? My guy and girls are mating like crazy but no eggs yet. Am getting excited to fire up the incubator.
Nope not yet for me. I have seen they started mating but no eggs. Im decided Im going to process one of my Toms for Easter dinner I cant wait MMMMMM Yum!!!

Hi all NH neighbors.

I have 2 VERY nice Blue Laced Red Wyandotte cockerels. Direct from Sterling. They are about 14 weeks old, sweet boys. They need their own girls.

Also have 3 half Leghorn half Birchen Marans cockeres 22 weeks.

Chicks for sale as well:
LF Frizzled Cochins
LF Smooth Cochins
Wheaten /Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas
BBS Maras

Cream Crested Legbar cockerels

Feel free to contact me with any interest or questions.
Thanks!

Every time I think we are making progress with this spring thing, we get another foot of snow. I am officially done with winter. You may take this snow away now!

Deerfield, NH is my second home.
Hatched four ameraucanas yesterday morning. Their parentage comes from Puglady! From a couple of the girls I got from her last year. I want more, and want more blue wheatens from Acechix. We got the most beautiful rooster from Acechix last year and he was sadly lost to a dog who killed him out of fun.
I'm hoping to make the March 30th swap. Will you be there? Have birds I could purchase?

I'm a bit late getting onto this thread, apologies...

I'd like to hear more about the March 30th swap... where? Hours? Thanks for any info

Caroline in Sandown ... where we got about 10" of snow this time

I setting sat also. And I also have a first time broody and I was gonna give her eggs on sat but I caved and gave her 5 eggs 2 days ago. What are you setting?
setting BBS marans; silver sussex, light sussex, and a few silkie mixes. (birchen cochin over black silkie - should be cute) giving eggs to 1st timer too! cochin over rir/bared rock/amerimacuna bantam .... barnyard mutts basically. not sure about the broody, so saving the pure ones for the incubator. you??

setting BBS marans; silver sussex, light sussex, and a few silkie mixes. (birchen cochin over black silkie - should be cute) giving eggs to 1st timer too! cochin over rir/bared rock/amerimacuna bantam .... barnyard mutts basically. not sure about the broody, so saving the pure ones for the incubator. you??
Im setting eggs from my flock, OE(EExBCM), Black Sexlink(barred rock x BCM) and Japanese Bantams. My Broody is an 8month old Silver Laced Cochin I gave her 5 eggs(1 OE, 4 Black Sexlinks)

Back
Top Bottom