New Hampshire!!

Just found this thread again.
More snow, really!
he.gif
50s last week and I was working on the runs yesterday. More babies hatching and I wanted to get some outside into the grow out pen. Guess not!

I am so done with this winter. I was happy to see some good amounts of snow because of last winter - lack of snow meant a *miserable* flea & tick season for the dogs! - but I'm over it. Ready for some green growing things, itching to start the garden (have some pepper seeds sprouting, and I'm going to try again to grow some Louffa gourds). I have two incubators going right now - one due to start hatching on Thursday, one due to start hatching on the 26, if I've done things right. First one is 10 eggs in an old (orange) Lyon Turn-X, the other is 30 eggs in an LG with fan & egg turner. I want some peepers!

Let's just hope the forecast is wrong!!! We all deserve for it to be over! I have collected 6 turkey eggs since Friday and hope to have as many as 12-15 within a week to set in the incubator. Good luck with your hatch Caroline. I am one town over in Danville.

I am swimming in chicks over here!!! :p

My biggest concern with the coming storm is the bators and the brooder lights. They say we could have trees down with the power out. :rolleyes:

Generator is gassed up and ready to go! :D

Let's just hope the forecast is wrong!!! We all deserve for it to be over! I have collected 6 turkey eggs since Friday and hope to have as many as 12-15 within a week to set in the incubator. Good luck with your hatch Caroline. I am one town over in Danville.
Do you know roughly what day you are setting? I also have collected 6 turkey eggs this week(well 8 but I ate one and a hen broke one). I plan to set them soon also. We can be first time turkey hatching buddies lol.

Do you know roughly what day you are setting? I also have collected 6 turkey eggs this week(well 8 but I ate one and a hen broke one). I plan to set them soon also. We can be first time turkey hatching buddies lol.
Am shooting for Friday, March 29. That way I can have 2 weeks worth of eggs. It would be great to set on the same day!

Back
Top Bottom