New Hampshire!!

There was a lady who was a friend of my neighbors that came by one day cause she was on a walk and she saw my 4 week old chicks out in the front yard in a pen to run around she thought they where so cute that she ended up getting 6 hens the following spring.

she ended up contacting my neighbor around October and asked her to talk to me.

apparently the neighbors where not fond of her having hens they went as far as placing moth balls and poison around they're properties and they told her if the chicken walked onto they're yard they would kill them..

so she ended up giving them to me..

it is crazy what some people will do. I really don't understand people.

There was a lady who was a friend of my neighbors that came by one day cause she was on a walk and she saw my 4 week old chicks out in the front yard in a pen to run around she thought they where so cute that she ended up getting 6 hens the following spring.

apparently the neighbors where not fond of her having hens they went as far as placing moth balls and poison around they're properties and they told her if the chicken walked onto they're yard they would kill them..

That is awful!!!! I dont understand how people are so cruel. I dont understand the way some people think. Its disturbing.

yeah with all the chicken attacks and chicken rabies you hear about on the news, they are super dangerous..... uneducated people make poor decisions, but some are just stupid and cruel

yeah with all the chicken attacks and chicken rabies you hear about on the news, they are super dangerous.....
lau.gif

I know this is a little short notice, but does anyone need/want a Dominique roo? This fellow came from nyreds' (known for quality Dominiques) last round of eggs he sold back in spring before getting out of Doms altogether. Hatched and raised here in NH by yellow house farm, I picked up two roos from him back in November and I really only intend to use one of them for breeding. The other one is scheduled for the chopping block this weekend along with cull roos from my last summer hatch, but then it occurred to me to offer him up here because he's from a great Dominique line. If anyone is interested, message me soon, cos he's headed for the stew pot otherwise. I'll attach a photo of him, not the best pose to demonstrate type, but it was the only pic I had.

Back
Top Bottom