New Hampshire!!

Brought home four adorable silkie chicks last night, they are healthy and curious about their new pad. This afternoon, I'm excited to pick up some fertile olive egger eggs to put under my Zelda Thanks everyone!

If anyone is looking for roosters, chicks or hatching eggs I have the following available right now

2 - 10week old Japanese Bantam Roosters FREE
2 - 8week old Black Sexlink Roosters FREE

day old chicks - French Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans

French Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans Hatching eggs 12+extras

PM me with any interest

If anyone is looking for roosters, chicks or hatching eggs I have the following available right now

2 - 10week old Japanese Bantam Roosters FREE
2 - 8week old Black Sexlink Roosters FREE

day old chicks - French Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans

French Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans Hatching eggs 12+extras

PM me with any interest
My Zelda is doing a great job setting on the beautiful eggs we got from you. Hopefully next week they will hatch! I will post pics for you.

Does anyone in NH have a metal corrugated roof on their coop that didn't use plywood? I'm thinking of that for a coop and not using plywood so I can use the corrugation as additional ventilation. But I've heard that this type of roof in cold climates can "sweat" under the roof. Has anyone experienced this? And what did you do about it?

We're in Southwest NH, and just hatched out Black copper & Blue Copper Maran chicks straight run. If anyone is interested in this breed we have some of these chicks available.
Our flock in NPIP tested.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Desperately looking for help from any of my New Hampshire people here! I have been doing a lot of hatching this spring trying to expand the diversity in my flock obviously as a result you get a lot more roosters then you need!
I have done fairly well with rehoming some of them though I do have four left that need forever homes.
One is a gold lace tolbunt split polish. Very handsome.

I have another gold lace tolbunt split Polish frizzle Rooster. Great for someone interested in breeding and introducing both the tollbunt line as well as the frizzle Gene.

I Have a gorgeous olive egger Rooster, he's big boy. FBCM X blue Wheaton Ameraucana.
And lastly I have another FBCMxPolish. He is big and white and a very very funky comb on him.

I can't upload pictures right now since I'm on my phone but anyone can p.m. me and request photos to be sent. I will also try to post some pictures later on today.

Does anyone in NH have a metal corrugated roof on their coop that didn't use plywood? I'm thinking of that for a coop and not using plywood so I can use the corrugation as additional ventilation. But I've heard that this type of roof in cold climates can "sweat" under the roof. Has anyone experienced this? And what did you do about it?
I just built a new pen and used metal roofing without plywood.It shouldn't sweat as the open air or the heat of the sun should disapate any moister.If it does sweat,the moister should roll down to the end of the pen and not drop into the pen.This is a pic of my older pens with a construction p[oly on it.I have since removed the poly and have metal roofing on this pen also.It does hold moister in the winter months as I poly the first 3 pens entirely for peacock pheasants,diamomnd doves and cockatiels.The pen is a little damp in the winter but not bad at all.
In N.H.,Tony.

I am in South-eastern NH....Plaistow. Just starting out. Would love to "meet" some "neighbors"!
We pretty much are neighbors, I live right in Kingston. Hello!
frow.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom