New Hampshire!!

Quote: You can sell on craigslist without any papers and you can buy on craigslist. I have sold on there and also purchased a few myself...I won't be doing buying anymore though due to this MG thing (maybe in the future if their birds were tested). Got chicks or eggs? Just write up the ad, include a picture and you're good to go. You may want to think about how you want to deliver the birds to your buyer - Your home or a public meeting place. Remember bio-security, so don't have them perusing around your pens and the like.

Hello, New Hampshire peeps - I'm cross-posting this from the Rehoming thread as well, but thought because you folks are really the target audience I might as well cover my bases:

I have seven guinea fowl (mixed male/female and colors: white, lavender, pearl) that I raised from keets last summer. I love the crazy birds, but despite our large acreage they insist on ranging to the neighboring housing development. We tried fencing, but they fly over. Thought about clipping their wings, but they are nearly impossible to catch and I have watched them walk right down the driveway and cross the road, so they will still range if they can't fly. They roost at night with the chickens, but keeping them penned with the clucks defeats the tick-control purpose. Now our neighbors are complaining bitterly about the guineas making noise and eating all their songbird feed. Sadly, my crazy birds have to go.

I'm hopeful that someone local will have the space and heart to take them. They are skittish, but they all do come in to roost in the barn so capture at night would be fairly easy. If they don't find a good home I fear the neighbor's threats to shoot them will come to pass.

We are in south-central NH, near Concord.

smile.png

Hi all,

I am selling my incubator. It's a hovabator genesis, with egg turner. Used for 4 hatches. Is cleaned and disinfected. $150. Can include a dozen hatching eggs too. PM me if interested. :)

I have a litter of bunnies for sale. they are a cross between French and English lop. there are black,broken black,broken chestnut, and broken chinchilla. prices start at 15each

If anyone is interested I have many roosters of different ages available

6 black Copper Marans Roosters 5-7 weeks old
1 blue EE rooster(silkieXameraucana) 4 months old
2 Silkie Roosters(1 slpash 1 Porcelain)5 months old
2 black Sexlink Roosters 4 months old

Hi all! I have six 4 week old mille fleur d'uccle chicks (bantam). Off the heat lamp, outside. Sold straight run, unsexed. From show quality stock. Mille fleur coloring, also black mottled. $10 each or all 6 for $50!

Back
Top Bottom