New Hampshire!

frow.gif
Desperately seeking a couple call ducklings. My daughter (15) hatched a single chick and she would like this to be her 4H project for the year. This lone one needs a few friends?

Anyone have any or know someone who does?

Thanks!

Hi All,
Strafford here! :) I have seven 6 week old production red chicks that I got from TSC the fist week of April and out of the 7 I have 2 cockerels. I am trying desperately to find a good home from them. This is the first time I have raised chicks and I really don't think I am ready for Roosters. They are, so far, very gentle and have been handled every day without a problem. They do fly at each other, which I assume is playing at this point since they are not hurting each other. They are FREE and I will deliver them to you if you are in NH or Southern Maine. I don't want to go the Craigslist route, because I do want them to have a good home and not be used for anything other than what they were intended to be, if you know what I mean.

They are the two darker ones in the picture below ( the one on the ramp and the other in from front on the ground).

Thanks everyone!

I'm in Cornish, New Hampshire and looking to buy three or four pullets in the western part of the state (Hanover/Lebanon/Claremont area). We're looking for good layers, not particular on breed. Any suggestions or leads?

We have two bantams and three full size (some inherited from a friend) and the laying is slowing considerably. We also have a one-year-old daughter who loves to find eggs in the coop but we're not up for raising chicks in the house with her right now.

Back
Top Bottom