New Hampshire!

We don't hear our coop either. A couple years back one of our girls started to get frostbite on her comb, we ended up putting a bale of hay in the front of the run to block the wind and didn't have a problem since.

I am trying to find a good home for my rooster! I believe he is a Rhode Island Red, less than a year old. So far he has been very docile. I advertised him on Craigslist and received a lot of questionable replies. Sadly, the only interest he is receiving is from people looking to fight him, or eat him. I just want the guy to have a chance with a flock of his own. I would keep him, but we already have too many roosters and the competition crowing of 6 roos is getting to be too much for neighbors. I would like to get down to just one. I have had some luck rehousing my Polish Roos, but nobody wants a RIR. In Amherst New Hampshire, for free, will deliver somewhat local. Any takers?

Attachments

• IMG_0669.JPG
    IMG_0669.JPG
    385.1 KB · Views: 6
I am trying to find a good home for my rooster! I believe he is a Rhode Island Red, less than a year old. So far he has been very docile. I advertised him on Craigslist and received a lot of questionable replies. Sadly, the only interest he is receiving is from people looking to fight him, or eat him. I just want the guy to have a chance with a flock of his own. I would keep him, but we already have too many roosters and the competition crowing of 6 roos is getting to be too much for neighbors. I would like to get down to just one. I have had some luck rehousing my Polish Roos, but nobody wants a RIR. In Amherst New Hampshire, for free, will deliver somewhat local. Any takers?
sorry about that non-takers and questionables
RIRs are a great dual purpose breed and it is very common that when someone has too many roos to eat the ones that are unneeded :hugs
good luck and welcome to BYC
didnt even know people were cock-fighting in nh, thats crazy

View attachment 819193 View attachment 819141 GFF a,b,c combined
No Rees

Have some other eggs due to hatch this weekend shipped in from Minnesota same lines different parents

I know I am not a NH'er....BUT Rotlady that is the best rooster I have ever seen..If you want to get rid of it,,,I might just drive to NH!! Wow!!

I am sorry the post office is St paul is so hard on eggs and chicks..I think they have a peta person working there that hates us.

AMazing bird

Back
Top Bottom