New Hampshire!

Hope it's okay that I'm reposting this. She's still looking for a home:

I know it's a long shot but we're looking for someone to take in a juvenile Canada goose with angel wing. We've been unable to find a sanctuary for her and were hoping to find someone who may be able to take her in. Keep in mind that Canada geese can be seized without a permit to own them. If you had the right set up, you might be able to make it work without. She is extremely friendly and sweet. She loves people though she is not human imprinted. Loves other geese and ducks too. We want her to go somewhere she will be happy, loved and safe - as a pet only. In New Hampshire, but willing to travel.

Hello I'm in Nottingham. Welcome!! I have some Faverolles on order for March, can't wait!!
lol.png
I'm in Nottingham, too!

Hey, does anyone have some fertile Easter Egger or colorful egg laying breeds for sale? I'm in Sullivan county and don't mind the eggs being shipped!

Hi,
I'm in New Hampshire and looking to rehome a sweet silkie mix roo (13 weeks). We have too many roosters and need to find a new home before they start fighting. Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a rooster!
eggyface.jpg

Hi,
I'm in New Hampshire and looking to rehome a sweet silkie mix roo (13 weeks). We have too many roosters and need to find a new home before they start fighting. Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a rooster!View attachment 2710638

Hi everyone, just wanted to update that Eggy and my two other roosters went to a good home!

Back
Top Bottom