New Hampshire!

Pics
I just want good layers that are hearty and will not mind cold. I was very tempted by some Swedish Flower Hens online...sooo pretty...but I think it might be a bad idea to sink too much money in to fancy breeds for our first chickens.

Here In Candia!
wee.gif

New to chickens and mommy to 4 mottled Javas, 4 BA, 2 BO, 2SLSB, 4 bantamEE, and 7 packing peanuts of the RIR or PR variety. We are in Derry!

Hi there! We are in Derry, too, and also new to 'chicken-ing'. We picked up 8 buffs and 2 leghorn/ameraucana pullets (fingers crossed!) over the weekend. Just came in from the coop - had a great laugh feeding them grapes!

Just moved from Derry, NH. Now in Dalton NH. I am new to 'doing chickens'. Presently have 6 Jersey Giants and expecting a large shipment this week of a mixed lot. I fear that I may have been a little too excited in getting started with chickens. I have the large brooder built, but I still need to get the coop done. The one that came with the house is past use, except for the fox, whom built her den there and seems have spent the winter. Expecting this will be a new experience filled with failures and successes.

I'm in Shelburne, where are you? I'm not one for chips so for me they must be chocolate.
love.gif
I started w/ 6 Americana's now I'm up to 13 hens and 2 pekin ducks
love.gif

I still can't get them into their summer home cuz theres still to much snow in the aviary. A few good days of rain should take care of it! Are you south of the notch?
Good to know you fellow chicster
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom