New Hampshire!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Sandbellie, Jun 11, 2010.

1. angelobutter

angelobutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2010
    Cornish NH
    ooh excellent! The kids I babysat when i was little are getting to be old enough to babysit kids themselves but I have no idea if they are interested- i will keep your daughter in mind for sure!

2. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

Great! I'll tell her!

3. Fyremare

Fyremare Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Vermont
    How old are the Ameraucanas and the Marans?

4. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Marans are 1-2 weeks. 2Ameraucanas hatched yesterday. The rest sold.

5. Fyremare

Fyremare Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Vermont
    Do you have another hatch planned for the Ameraucana? I may just wait till later in the year, if you will be hatching all summer?
    Thanks

6. kelly77

kelly77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2012
    Do you want a baby Frizzle Roo? Or are you just saying you love them? I have one that is really pretty is about 2 months old..I have to many roos

7. kelly77

Jul 20, 2012
    Hi everyone! Anyone looking for some Bantam Roosters? I have 2 brothers I was hoping could go together[​IMG]

2 boys on the left
    Then I have 1 white Silkie Roo and a Frizzle roo

[​IMG]
    The one on the end and the one looking over at him..I believe are boys but have not started crowing yet.
    I am in Canterbury NH. I would love for them to go to go homes, maybe someone who doesn't have a rooster yet. I have one out at the coop and he did not do well with me introducing another male. These guys are so lovey...handled all the time. Really wish the 2 brothers could go together though because they cry when apart

8. angelobutter

angelobutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2010
    Cornish NH
    new coop i got today- to replace the little prefab junky one on the right. this will be the coop for my chicks who are too big to live in the house but not big enough for the "big chicken coop " yet

[​IMG]

9. crazy4chickens5

crazy4chickens5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2012
    NH
    I am! I'm in Brookline! It's south of Nashua and Manchester, right on the border of Massachusetts!

10. kelly77

Jul 20, 2012
    My roosters are going to kill one another! PRAY I find homes for them ...going to the chicken swap Sunday...even the 2 brothers that grew up together are going at it. This is very stressful, I will never hatch my own eggs again or let a hen go broody just for fear of other roos...what do I do?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by