New here and havent introduced myself yet.....

shaylee

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Hamilton, Il
I am a late 20's stay at home mom of 2 with 4 goats, several chickens of many breeds, 5 ducks, 1 dog, and numerous stray cats. Also 5 ferrets and some bottle baby kittens I am still feeding. I quilt, crochet, do photography, can, cook, grow my own veggies, love flowers, feed the birds, do a little woodwork, and am a hopeless insomniac. (good thing I have a lot of projects to keep me busy) I also have a ghost in my basement named Earl.
I will be butchering my first chickens this fall and hope someone near Keokuk, Ia can help me my first time.
I am into green cleaning and we are working on the self suffiency thing.
I love to barter. Hate to pay or charge for something when I can swap.
I do a lot of crafty things, especially around Christmas and Halloween.
Just wanted to say hello and keep your fingers crossed that this water will keep going down and the stink will go away (in the flood area and it is starting to smell here, the bugs are horrible.
Going out to play with my boys, they are catching bugs. Why be inside on such a nice humid day. Well, I can think of some good reasons, but the boys want to have some fun. Better than video games I guess.
BYE FOR NOW.

welcome-byc.gif
Sounds like you will fit in perfectly hear! Can't wait to see some pics of your projects, birds, other animals, etc... LOL. And this site will also help with your insomnia and addiction!
wink.png
And there are many threads you can swap on here as well! Have fun!
tongue2.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Impressive! I wish I had the ambition to do half of the stuff you listed.
lol.png
Good luck with your chickens and Welcome to one of the nicest boards you will ever be on.
big_smile.png
Oh yeah, Earl sounds very interesting...I bet there are some good stories!

:welcomeWelcome to BYC! I have only been here a few weeks myself and have learned lots! Can't wait to hear about your adventures...sounds like you have many to share!

Back
Top Bottom