New here :D

Sarah_Mom2Four

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 19, 2008
Minnesota
Hi! I'm new here, my name is Sarah, I'm 22 and wife(almost) to David (23), mother to 4 beautiful bouncing baby boys Brody(3), Mason (2), Orin (9 months) and Aidan(due in October). We are currently living in a small town but are really in town. We are lucky to own two city lots that our house is on and have room to move in our yard. We have a garden and are planning to add 10 Pullets to our family buy Fall! The ultimate 5 year plan is to be on our own farm, and be self-sustaining! I've been reading here awhile before posting and you are all so great and knowledgable! I am SO looking forward to learning everything I can from you, and you all have beautiful chickens!!

Sarah

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
Sarah.

Welcome to BYC Sarah! Wow - you're busy with those little boys. They will be such a huge help to you in the future with your independent lifestyle.

Quote:
LOL That's what I'm hoping...free farmhands. Well not really free at all but they can't quit
wink.png

Thanks to all of you for the welcome, you are all so sweet
big_smile.png
My DH is thinking I'm crazy though cause I'm forever on BYC or TEG whenever I have computer time (when all the babies are sleeping.) I love him though cause I decided overnight with the help of two of my chicken loving friends to get a bunch of layers and he's hoped on board and is already scoping out free wood for the run and coop!

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
to your hubby! I know what you mean about the helpers- I have 5 of them
big_smile.png
I am on here when ever I have the chance too it is addictive here LOL you will see

Quote:
Cough cough... wasn't me.
lol.png
You're following me, lady. I'm glad Dave's gun hoe for the chicks, that rocks
smile.png

Ah ha! There is the perputrator now!

Back
Top Bottom