New here :D

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sarah_Mom2Four, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Sarah_Mom2Four

Sarah_Mom2Four New Egg

Jun 19, 2008
    Minnesota
    Hi! I'm new here, my name is Sarah, I'm 22 and wife(almost) to David (23), mother to 4 beautiful bouncing baby boys Brody(3), Mason (2), Orin (9 months) and Aidan(due in October). We are currently living in a small town but are really in town. We are lucky to own two city lots that our house is on and have room to move in our yard. We have a garden and are planning to add 10 Pullets to our family buy Fall! The ultimate 5 year plan is to be on our own farm, and be self-sustaining! I've been reading here awhile before posting and you are all so great and knowledgable! I am SO looking forward to learning everything I can from you, and you all have beautiful chickens!!

Sarah

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  2. debakadeb

debakadeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    SW Indiana
    [​IMG] Sarah.

3. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    glad to have yea here:)

4. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    [​IMG] Welcome Sarah

5. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Welcome to BYC Sarah! Wow - you're busy with those little boys. They will be such a huge help to you in the future with your independent lifestyle.

6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]

7. Sarah_Mom2Four

Sarah_Mom2Four New Egg

Jun 19, 2008
    Minnesota
    Quote:LOL That's what I'm hoping...free farmhands. Well not really free at all but they can't quit [​IMG]

Thanks to all of you for the welcome, you are all so sweet [​IMG] My DH is thinking I'm crazy though cause I'm forever on BYC or TEG whenever I have computer time (when all the babies are sleeping.) I love him though cause I decided overnight with the help of two of my chicken loving friends to get a bunch of layers and he's hoped on board and is already scoping out free wood for the run and coop!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  8. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    [​IMG] to your hubby! I know what you mean about the helpers- I have 5 of them [​IMG] I am on here when ever I have the chance too it is addictive here LOL you will see

9. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:Cough cough... wasn't me. [​IMG] You're following me, lady. I'm glad Dave's gun hoe for the chicks, that rocks [​IMG]

10. Sarah_Mom2Four

Sarah_Mom2Four New Egg

Jun 19, 2008
    Minnesota
    Quote:Cough cough... wasn't me. [​IMG] You're following me, lady. I'm glad Dave's gun hoe for the chicks, that rocks [​IMG]

Ah ha! There is the perputrator now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by