New here & New to chicken keeping

DeanneG

Chirping
Nov 16, 2018
Adelaide
Hello everyone !!! Nice to find this forum... My name is Deanne and I am from South Australia and my husband & I have just acquired 4 HY-Line browns... we spent ages and ages getting the 5m x 6 m run fox proof to protect our new girls and we are enjoying them already .. so entertaining to watch... I can see the run from the kitchen window. Hoping to pick up some tips here

alexa009

Crossing the Road
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to Backyard Chickens Deanne! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Its a good thing you can watch your entertaining feathered friends through the kitchen window. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Bamabexchicks

Crossing the Road
Oct 30, 2018
East central Alabama
:welcome
Hello everyone !!! Nice to find this forum... My name is Deanne and I am from South Australia and my husband & I have just acquired 4 HY-Line browns... we spent ages and ages getting the 5m x 6 m run fox proof to protect our new girls and we are enjoying them already .. so entertaining to watch... I can see the run from the kitchen window. Hoping to pick up some tips here

Top Bottom