New here & New to chicken keeping

DeanneG

Chirping
Nov 16, 2018
Adelaide
Hello everyone !!! Nice to find this forum... My name is Deanne and I am from South Australia and my husband & I have just acquired 4 HY-Line browns... we spent ages and ages getting the 5m x 6 m run fox proof to protect our new girls and we are enjoying them already .. so entertaining to watch... I can see the run from the kitchen window. Hoping to pick up some tips here

Welcome to Backyard Chickens Deanne! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Its a good thing you can watch your entertaining feathered friends through the kitchen window. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

:welcome
Hello everyone !!! Nice to find this forum... My name is Deanne and I am from South Australia and my husband & I have just acquired 4 HY-Line browns... we spent ages and ages getting the 5m x 6 m run fox proof to protect our new girls and we are enjoying them already .. so entertaining to watch... I can see the run from the kitchen window. Hoping to pick up some tips here

Back
Top Bottom