New in Nebraska

Goose Girl

Songster
8 Years
Nov 5, 2014
Hello, been thinking of joining for awhile. Although I currently have no chickens, I do have a gaggle of geese. Am I still in? Or do you all discriminate?

If it's got feathers you're flying with the right crowd... Actually that wouldn't matter it's all good no matter what kind of animals you have, there's room for you on BYC. Check out the goose section!

You are most welcome to Backyard chickens. We also have people with emus, goats, pigs, cattle -' what have yous?' Glad you joined the flock

Yes, we definitely have lots and lots of beautiful soft feathers. Thank you for the warm welcome

Thank you for the warm welcome and especially the goose link. It is great to be with a new flock. I feel at home already!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about geese, but definitely post on our geese link that Mountain Peeps left you with, and take advantage of our geese experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your geese.

Back
Top Bottom