New Incubator Opinions Wanted

Which one would you go with?

• Sportsman 1502

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Brinsea OV 100

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Im totally not down with their human rights record and I believe you try to avoid them, its just hard to avoid them completely.. since just about every electronic component is made in China even if its assembled elsewhere :/
Agreed. The result is often times going without the gadget I wanted. The tricky labels are the ones that say things like "assembled in the USA with international parts" and such. I'll often call up the company and ask. If they don't know, I don't buy. A sweet pair of muck boots I wanted recently for example (when you live on a farm, the things you find "sweet" might be a bit weird to city dwellers 🤣). I'm willing to wait, pay more, or do without. Admittedly though, I'm not sure what I'll do when my cellphone finally kicks the bucket. That's going to be a tough one.

Agreed. The result is often times going without the gadget I wanted. The tricky labels are the ones that say things like "assembled in the USA with international parts" and such. I'll often call up the company and ask. If they don't know, I don't buy. A sweet pair of muck boots I wanted recently for example (when you live on a farm, the things you find "sweet" might be a bit weird to city dwellers 🤣). I'm willing to wait, pay more, or do without. Admittedly though, I'm not sure what I'll do when my cellphone finally kicks the bucket. That's going to be a tough one.
I tried at one point to avoid Chinese goods and Walmart but being a tech junky I couldnt make it work. Went a couple years with no Walmart though.. now its just once in a blue moon we stop in. If I was strong willed and had a little more income I probably could avoid most things China besides technology 😅 they have the whole market cornered

I tried at one point to avoid Chinese goods and Walmart but being a tech junky I couldnt make it work. Went a couple years with no Walmart though.. now its just once in a blue moon we stop in. If I was strong willed and had a little more income I probably could avoid most things China besides technology 😅 they have the whole market cornered
Walmart (we live in Arkansas) is a challenge. I can't tell you how many times I've looked for a tool, towels, etc...and left empty handed and completely irritated.

It looks like Harris Farms makes their incubators in the US though. I'll call their customer service number tomorrow to verify.

Back
Top Bottom