New Jersey

what kind of polish are they? I may be interested.
Some frizzled and some non. They came from dirty dozen farm in NY!

The frizzled in this pic is for sale.

This partial white crested black frizzle is for sale

And it's hard to see but I have 3 smooth splash? up for grabs
(1 is shown here in front, 2 behind).

Last edited:
Wow, I feel really lucky. Saw very few hawks all summer. A few around recently though. I have mostly woods so they hide well, except for my polish girl. She'll sit in the middle of the yard when everyone else has run under the deck. She's done free ranging for the winter.

Too bad about Dr.Evil, he was beautiful but sure mean.

I'm going into the winter with 32 chickens oh my, I hadn't counted in a while. 6 ducks and 2 geese. The five seramas will be coming into the house or the garage at some point. I'm afraid of heating their coop.

Some frizzled and some non. They came from dirty dozen farm in NY!

I'm kinda filled with males right now. I would love to have a few females, but I think I should wait a little bit till we can figure out what they are. Would you be willing to do that? I live in jackson. Are you close?

The frizzled in this pic is for sale.

This partial white crested black frizzle is for sale

And it's hard to see but I have 3 smooth splash? up for grabs
(1 is shown here in front, 2 behind).

Chickobsessed- I'm close in howell, but I'm going to hold onto as many females as possible. I'm willing to sell now and take a chance on losing a girl for the hope that I'd also get rid of boys too lol!!! But totally understand tour desire to not pay for boys you can't keep. If I have an abundance of girls I'll let you know!

Yey!! Im picking up a MUCH bigger coop tomorrow!! Can't wait to get it up & running.
Now i can add more to my flock :)
Does anyone have splash marans and/or splash/painted silkies available for sale? Must be female (can't have roosters) and between 2 months and 7 months old.
I'm in northern jersey. Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom