New Jersey

NEW EGYPT
Hi neighbor.
1f44b-1f3fb.png

My wife and I are gonna raise some chickens (for eggs). We have nine, four week old chicks (3 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Plymouth Rocks and 3 Gold Laced Wyandottes) brooding in a large dog crate in our guest bedroom. They are very entertaining and all of them seem to be doing well. This site has been a huge help with everything from deciding on what breed to get, to feeding them, setting up their brooding box...you name. And I'm sure we'll learn even more along the way.

Anyone else out there from the Medford area?

My wife and I are gonna raise some chickens (for eggs).  We have nine, four week old chicks (3 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Plymouth Rocks and 3 Gold Laced Wyandottes) brooding in a large dog crate in our guest bedroom.  They are very entertaining and all of them seem to be doing well.  This site has been a huge help with everything from deciding on what breed to get, to feeding them, setting up their brooding box...you name.  And I'm sure we'll learn even more along the way.

Anyone else out there from the Medford area?
No but my sister lives in Evesham. And I love visiting and going to Vincent's for the best sushi! I'm about an hour away near Freehold! Welcome!!!!

Back
Top Bottom