New Jersey

Hi there! Cindi from Bayville, formerly of Lanoka Harbor, more formerly of Detroit, and REAL formerly from Manchester (class of '81).

Brand new chicken girl. I moved here from Lacey in December, and it seems most of my neighbors own chickens. The lady behind me does farm animal rescue, and she has ten roosters, which crow from sunup till sundown! It is so farmy and piney here, it's crazy! I'm on a half acre in the woods with my hubby and three dogs. I love it. I just acquired 6 banty chicks from MPC 4 days ago. One died, one is weak as of this AM, but they rest are thriving!

Glad to be here! <waves>

Cindi

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
How lucky that your neighbors all own chickens. Bayville is a nice area, I'm from northern Ocean County (Point Pleasant). Hope you enjoy the site.

Hi, Shadow Rabbit. It's nice to meet you! I didn't know people had chickens in Point. :) Nautical chickens, they are!

I'm loving BYC so far. Lots of helpful, friendly, nice people~

Nice to meet you too. Yes, there's not many of us, but we're out there.
wink.png
Yes it's a great site for getting help and just getting to know people for sure!

Checking in from central NJ! Small backyard flock of nine hens and one roo. Eight of them are three year old Black Australorps and two one year old Jersey Giants

Hello all! Jumping into the Jersey feed to say hello from Central NJ near Lambertville :frow
New chicken family - 12 girls and lots of hijinks and laughs so far. Great site with tons of information! Pics of the gurls and coop to come.....Thank you for all the great advice!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a pair or trio of ayam cemanis. They are less than a year old. Not sure if I want to concentrate on this breed any longer....located in central NJ.

Attachments

• 0422171310-1.jpg
    0422171310-1.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 11
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a pair or trio of ayam cemanis. They are less than a year old. Not sure if I want to concentrate on this breed any longer....located in central NJ.

Would you be willing to sell one pullet? If so, how much? Pictures? Where did they come from? where are you located? (I'm in Bayville, and have been lusting for one of these gorgeous, mystical creatures.)

Just curious--why aren't you into them any more?

Thanks,

Cindi

Would you be willing to sell one pullet? If so, how much? Pictures? Where did they come from? where are you located? (I'm in Bayville, and have been lusting for one of these gorgeous, mystical creatures.)

Thanks,

Cindi
Possibly...... I was thinking of getting rid of my rooster because he is too chatty in the mornings. Figured if I offered him with some ladies it would sweeten the deal. Not sure where Bayville is....

Thanks,

Cindi
I am in Bridgewater. I got them through here from @cjwalden out in missouri

Back
Top Bottom