New Jersey

I have a 20 week pure FBCM roo, Dejéuner, that just got tattled on by a neighbour and so needs to find a home. So far he has shown zero human aggression, watches over the flock, and is generally a good boy. We never intended to keep a rooster from our last hatch, but we liked him so much we wanted to try. We’ve got 30 days to find him a new home.

Located in Mercer county.

View attachment 1539425
(He’s on the left. I can go take a better picture if needed)
:gig:lau:gig:lau I love his name! Does the family know?
I really hope you find him a home. I worried about my neighbors but they all think my accidental roosters crow is a good sound.

:gig:lau:gig:lau I love his name! Does the family know?
I really hope you find him a home. I worried about my neighbors but they all think my accidental roosters crow is a good sound.

Yeah, we’re all bummed. We live so far out of town and have nearly two acres and are next to a frickin’ farm, so figured we were (distantly) amongst people who wouldn’t care. But alas.

Here’s a better photo of the guy!
28369B56-D803-425E-9E7E-DE70B5F3D558.jpeg

If your next to a farm just say he ain't yours. If "they" come to take him just toss him over the fence real quick. Or just say "damnit that rooster is back again, no idea where he's coming from"

Yeah, we’re all bummed. We live so far out of town and have nearly two acres and are next to a frickin’ farm, so figured we were (distantly) amongst people who wouldn’t care. But alas.

Here’s a better photo of the guy!
View attachment 1539517
Handsome handsome boy!
Um, I was refering to....does the family "know" his name? :p;)

Free little cockerels to good home!

Hi there. I have two little boys that I need to rehome. I hatched them from Silkie mothers and the fathers were either AC or Serama, or both. They are healthy, nice little cockerels.

I just have too many boys and need to find good homes for them. I live in Ocean County, NJ.
yellow-and-blackfoot-jpg.1630209
yellow-jpg.1630217

Hi all !!! I am new to this ! I live in northern NJ in Bloomimgdale and own 4 rescued partridges ! One of them currently escaped and I saw him this morning so I am hoping we will come home soon ! Nice to see so many NJ peeps on here !

Hi all !!! I am new to this ! I live in northern NJ in Bloomimgdale and own 4 rescued partridges ! One of them currently escaped and I saw him this morning so I am hoping we will come home soon ! Nice to see so many NJ peeps on here !
Hi @KrissyroxNJ :frow! Warren County NJ near the Delaware Water Gap here, about a bit over an hour from you. Welcome!:welcome
Partridge? Isn't that a wild bird? I didn't know people raised them. The only thing I've seen are various types of chicken breeds that are partridge colored...partridge wyandotte, partridge orpington, etc.
I'm really looking forward to seeing your adventures here with these birds. I hope you post tons! of photos!

I def will post photos ! So technically they are wild but I saved these four little guys from the live meat market and they are now mine ! They are extremely skiddish as they haven’t been treated kindly and are wild but the three that have been with me are slowly getting used to me ! I don’t know many people who have chukar partridges so this is a first for me ! I’ll keep everyone updated !

Back
Top Bottom