New Jersey

hello! I'm from north Jersey and will hopefully be a proud new flock owner today when my pullets arrive!
big_smile.png

Congrats! What kind of birds are you getting?

We have had a couple of hens pass this summer/fall now due to something strange too. Dunno what it was.
sad.png

I have yet to cull a bird (myself) because I am just too soft hearted to do it. And these birds are our pets and we love them.
Any other soft hearted flock owners out there?? How do YOU cull your birds? I can't afford to have them put down
every time. (We did that once.)

I'm from sussex county!

I hope you're coming to the poultry show in Sussex on Saturday at the state fairgrounds! You may be tempted to add to your flock! remember to check out the Info Session for newcomers at 10am.

On that note, I hope EVERYONE is coming to the show! Remember, we are the only open show for adults left in the state. These ARE NOT the birds you generally see at the state fair! These are exhibition-level fowl, and many of us exhibit in several states, so they are the best gathering of breeds you'll see.

I hope you're coming to the poultry show in Sussex on Saturday at the state fairgrounds! You may be tempted to add to your flock! remember to check out the Info Session for newcomers at 10am.

On that note, I hope EVERYONE is coming to the show! Remember, we are the only open show for adults left in the state. These ARE NOT the birds you generally see at the state fair! These are exhibition-level fowl, and many of us exhibit in several states, so they are the best gathering of breeds you'll see.
I didn't even know about that but i will definitely come!!!! I live very close to the fairgrounds and had no idea. Do you have more information? I'm really excited now! :D Will you be exhibiting your birds?

Back
Top Bottom