New Jersey

They've decided the snow isn't that bad.

We got the same. We'll se what the morning brings. The rain made a mess of what is left on the roads. Main roads are clear, but the side streets are full of slush.

Howdy neighbor! My family and I are in Mays Landing (just a stones throw away). This chicken thing is kinda new to me, started last Spring. I have 14 hens & 1 rooster. They are all great birds & I love them. They consist of 4 RS's, 2 BS, 4 BO's, 4 EE's & my Rooster is an EE, he's beautiful. The snow & temps have been a pain, but they're all healthy, happy & doing fine. I hear all these stories of people having a hard time, but I've been blessed. No problems... Guess I'm doing something right :) How are yours?

Hello I am also in south jersey. Buena area. I am new to the area and currently have only one hen that we moved from NC to NJ with us in July. I am hoping to get a few more laying hens shortly. Waiting for it to warm up a bit. We have put our current hen in the basement since she's a southern chick and not use to this northern cold.

Back
Top Bottom