New Jersey

Hey New Jersey,

I just wanted to let people know that Big Dog Farm in Pompton Plains NJ has a good number of pullets for sale, so if you're in the north jersey area they are an excellent option. I am picking up 10 pullets this week (4 australorps, 4 New Hampshire Reds, and 2 RIR) but I might change it up to get a few other varieties. Great little farm and the owners are great to work with. I linked the website below. I know I have spoken to a number of people who are looking for laying hens in this area, so here is a place to get them!

http://www.bigdogfarmnj.com/big-dog-chickens.html

I don't know if anyone in the area would be interested, but I thought I'd post, just in case. I have two baby Alpine goats for sale, They are both bucklings. They've been wethered and disbudded, are up to date on CD-T shots, and their mothers are CAE Negative. I'd like $125 each.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
smile.png

With all the new folks on this forum, I thought I'd share this again. These little guys were born on 4/14/14 and 4/26/14. They're very friendly and still available!
love.gif

Hey New Jersey,

I just wanted to let people know that Big Dog Farm in Pompton Plains NJ has a good number of pullets for sale, so if you're in the north jersey area they are an excellent option.  I am picking up 10 pullets this week (4 australorps, 4 New Hampshire Reds, and 2 RIR) but I might change it up to get a few other varieties.  Great little farm and the owners are great to work with.  I linked the website below.  I know I have spoken to a number of people who are looking for laying hens in this area, so here is a place to get them!

http://www.bigdogfarmnj.com/big-dog-chickens.html

Thanks! Love that they raise their flocks on organic feed. Says they deliver for $1/mile. Wonder if they would deliver to me all the way down here in 08758.... hmmmm.... good selection of birds too!

@sunnychooks how sweet they look!! ♡
Thanks, French Hen! I love babies!
love.gif
I'm keeping three, but wish they could all stay!

In addition, I have some newly hatched baby chicks (mixed breeds) and some Japanese Quail for sale. The chicks and quail can stay if I don't sell them, but I would love to find good homes for the goaties. Please keep me in mind if you hear of anyone!

What mixes do you have? I have a nice motley collection going but definitely need to add in a few girls that will lay steadily all year for me

What mixes do you have? I have a nice motley collection going but definitely need to add in a few girls that will lay steadily all year for me

My roosters are Rhode Island Reds and Delawares. My girls are Rhode Island Reds, Delawares, Barred Rocks, Buff Orpingtons, Black Jersey Giants, some Black Sex-Links and a Partridge Rock. The chicks could be any mix of these. Some look like they're pure RIR or Delaware, but all will be brown egg layers. They were just hatched, so it will be a while before they'll lay.
sad.png

Also, I cannot sex them so they need to be sold as straight run, but I'll take back any males.

(I have some quail for sale that are laying now!
tongue.png
)

Anyone in NJ have any Croad Langshan and/or Olive Egger pullets / hens for sale?
Looking for one of each between the ages of 6 mos old and 1 1/2 yrs old.

Hi Everyone! I haven't been on the forum in over a year. Hope everyone is well. Well, my next door neighbor just knocked on my door to see if i was missing one of my chickens. after a mini panic attack and a mad scrammble to check, all my girls are accounted for. I went over to see what they were talking about and low and behold, there's a chicken in their front yard. I live on the edge of brick and point pleasant so not really what you're expecting to see running around. In fact, i think i'm only one of two owners in the neigborhood.
anyone know someone in midstreams that may be missing a chicken? she's young, i think an easter egger. let me know:)

Well, my little stray chicken that i've already grown attached to over the past two days is a cockerel. :( I would LOVE to have a roo but I can't in my town. I'm only allowed to have 4 and i'm already over my limit by 3 including him. I'm nervous to annoy the neighbors.

I've never had to deal with this before. Does want a young (I think about 4 month) EE named Cookie?

Back
Top Bottom