New Jersey

Thats fine. I did check online, they seem to be sold out on every breed i want! LUCKILY, I spoke to a tractor supply store in Flanders. They said they would be able to place an order for me. Im in Dutch hill section of clifton. I believe Kearny is about 25 mins away. I would have loved to try hatching, but the incubators are so expensive!! Thanks for the help!
I always have easter and olive eggers in a few months, if you are interested.

Thats fine. I did check online, they seem to be sold out on every breed i want! LUCKILY, I spoke to a tractor supply store in Flanders. They said they would be able to place an order for me. Im  in Dutch hill section of clifton. I believe Kearny is about 25 mins away.  I would have loved to try hatching, but the incubators are so expensive!!  Thanks for the help!

yeah its not too far. which breed were you looking for? im sure someone on here really could have them. as far as incubators, you can get good ones for around $100-$150. or build one if youre up to it.

I always have easter and olive eggers in a few months, if you are interested.

Hey jersey hen. Where in NJ are you located? I would love an easter egger and an olive egger! The question is can I wait a few months? Can you give a predicted hatch date? lol I also saw you post something about seed trading. I just ordered, Jersey supreme asparagus ( 2yr), red potatoes, and rainbow carrots. I also have iris and day lilies in my gardenIf you are interested in any of those let me know. Ill be looking for some cucumbers, tomatoes and possibly zucchini.

yeah its not too far. which breed were you looking for? im sure someone on here really could have them. as far as incubators, you can get good ones for around $100-$150. or build one if youre up to it.

As much as i would love to hatch my own eggs, ill be honest I have no idea where to start. Its something i would probably consider as my kids get older. For now ill be on the look out for some easter eggers, olive eggers, barred rock, and possibly a rhode island red.

I'm in south jersey, officially egg harbor city, but more like galloway, port republic. I am a first time chicken owner with 8 hens that are coming a year old in April. I really enjoy having them, and this site has been so helpful! Just wishing this winter would end!

Lana i grew up in Clifton (Athenia section) you should contact Big Dog Farms they are in Pequannock (probably about 25-30 minutes from Clifton) they have rir, ee and marans so possibly could have oe. Good luck!
As much as i would love to hatch my own eggs, ill be honest I have  no idea where to start.  Its something i would probably consider as my kids get older.  For now ill be on the look out for some easter eggers, olive eggers, barred rock, and possibly a rhode island red.

I will have hatching eggs for sale that I can bring down to The Delmarva show. All my birds are AI and Pollurum tested. I will have welsh harlequin ducks
Muscovy ducks in black and blue
Golden Sebright
Sumatra LF and Bantam (black,blue and splash)
Salmon faverolles bantams and possibly some other breeds. Message me for any questions and prices. All are out of breeder blood lines.

Lana i grew up in Clifton (Athenia section) you should contact Big Dog Farms they are in Pequannock (probably about 25-30 minutes from Clifton) they have rir, ee and marans so possibly could have oe. Good luck!

Kristin, thanks for the info. I checked out the website and will be calling first thing in the morning! I want them asap, so I'm keeping my options open. This site and the people on here is truly a gold mine for chicken lovers. Everyone in my family think I'm crazy... so its always good to know I'm not alone!!! Thanks again for the help!

anyone on here have quail? would be wonderful to find quail people in NJ. i have two chinese button quail eggs incubating from a friend and a dozen that will be coming soon, and im unsure of if i will be able to keep them all. knowing there would be someone to rehome them to would be reassuring!

Back
Top Bottom