New Jersey

Chickobsessed,

I wish I could. As I mentioned in my post, if my situation was different I wouldn't be looking for another home. I would've gotten more. But, sadly I can't at this time.
1f641.png

Hi, we are located in Morris County and wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in the area we could buy 1 or 2 Silkies? Not looking for chicks. Thanks for your help!

Hi! My Gold Lace Wyandotte rooster has started crowing like crazy! Hes polite and waits till about 0730 to start up, but then he wont stop. Im not supposed to have roosters in my town so I need to get rid of him, quick, which really sucks because I just LOVE him. Does anyone know anyone in the South NJ, Delaware, North MD, or Southeast Pa area that would be willing to take a beautiful, sweet, young rooster?

Hi there - I live in Manahawkin and thinking about having some backyard hens. Can you provide me any information? Hope many do you have? What kind do you have?

Hi there -  I live in Manahawkin and thinking about having some backyard hens.  Can you provide me any information?  Hope many do you have?  What kind do you have? 

Well you definitely came to the right spot. First question you need to ask is whether your township allows hens. How many, roosters allowed, how far from the property line the coop can be, etc. As far as breeds, I have found most breeds are fine here in NJ with proper housing and care. Very smart to ask questions first. Ask away!

I have a variety and love them all! Figure out how many you want and then build bigger! Protection against predators is number 1 and if you prepare first and get chickens second you'll be just fine!!! Any specific questions feel free to ask!

Is anyone interested in this ayam cemani rooster for a fibro project? He has too much mulberry in his wattles to use for my AC pen. However he would work out great for other projects. Hatched labor day weekend and has not shown any aggression. PM with any questions

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom