New Jersey

I don't think every TSC has them. I looked in the one in Stony Point, NY, this summer, and they didn't carry chicks. I get them from a hatchery; minimum is 3 in the summer at some places, and the sexing/breed is more likely to be true from what I've heard here!

Looking to re-home flock. We have 7 hens, 1 rooster, and 2 cockerel (about 24 wks). Different breeds. Found out my husband is allergic to chicken eggs after we got them. They are about 1 year old. Would like to get rid of ASAP. Sussex county NJ.

Looking to re-home flock. We have 7 hens, 1 rooster, and 2 cockerel (about 24 wks). Different breeds. Found out my husband is allergic to chicken eggs after we got them. They are about 1 year old. Would like to get rid of ASAP. Sussex county NJ.
What kind of breeds are your hens?

Are you willing for them to go to separate places? I guess we could take the cockerels too, if you're not too particular about what humanely done thing happens next.

Are you willing for them to go to separate places? I guess we could take the cockerels too, if you're not too particular about what humanely done thing happens next.
Looking to get rid of all at once. I don’t care what happens to the boys. As is there are too many for the amount of hens we have. We do have a possible home for them at this point but waiting to hear back. If you are interested in them I can let you know in about a week if it falls through.

Back
Top Bottom