New "ladies" momma from ID!

emb38

In the Brooder
Mar 30, 2016
Hi all! My husband and I are new to the world of raising chickens. I have always raised 4-leggeds; pigs, goats, sheep etc. Very excited to be raising chickens for eggs. Our chickens are 2 weeks old and some are still waiting to be hatched.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? - New to chickens.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? - We have 6.

(3) What breeds do you have? - We have 2 Golden Laced Wyandottes, 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, 2 Australorps.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? - I learned about BYC from Googling about chicken breeds and my local feed store also suggested visiting.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? - All things outdoors.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens.
celebrate.gif

welcome-byc.gif
- glad that you have joined us.

The Learning Centre is a great resource, even for experienced chicken keepers - loads of info on anything chicken. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Joining your state thread will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area, which can be helpful (just type the name of your state in the search box).

All the best
CT

Back
Top Bottom