New lawn tractor advice

I have a Cub cadet too, can't say I love it, but keeping it going is cheaper then buying a bigger new mower. I bought my Cub from the people we bought our property from, I don't think it was well cared for, I have taken it into the dealership twice since I bought it almost four years ago, this last time to get the hydrostatic transmission fixed ($$$-labor, only $100 parts). But it does the job I need, I just need to find a snowblower for it.

Oh, not all Cubs are built the same either (just like the JD), mine it built solid, my wife's grandparents Cub is cheap sheet metal crap.

Thanks everyone for the advice, I decided today to go check out the Cub Cadet ZTT50 I think it could have been built a little more heavy duty but what else can I say besides it was awesome if any one is looking for a lawn TRACTOR that will cut your mowing time down like a zero turn mower you need to check this thing out it is a ZERO turn lawn TRACTOR. I drove this thing around the parking lot drove straight up to the shed turned the wheel and turned right around without a big loop or anything I wasnt really expecting it almost knocked me out of the seat becasue I am use to my John Deere making a 4' circle when I turn completly. Long story short they are dropping this thing off at my house in the A.M. cant wait to get off work and come home to try this out for real hopefully my wife doesnt beat me to it and get everything mowed before me, on second thought I think Im feeling a little ill
wink.png

Just for you, jwalters...a friend sent me this last night and made
me think of your post.

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife
kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.

But, somehow I always had something else to take care of

first, the truck, the car, fishing, Always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When

I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass,

busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.

I watched silently for a short time and then went into the

house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp..

***But I can relate to having a nicve tractor. Wifes car sits outside while the Kubota is
ALWAYS inside. Only gets wet when I wash it. Yep, I usually go out just to set in it bout
every day. (Can't smoke in the house but it's my garage.) Always washed and waxed.
But I'm getting lazy...I want the cab and A/C on the next one.

Yes, the hubby had to buy a second tractor so I could use it, too. We have a Mahindra and a Kubota. I like the Kubota because it has 95 horses while the Mahindra has only 55. The Kubota also has an enclosed cab, airconditioning, am/fm radio and so forth while the Mahindra has the basic cover. Both have served us well and do what they were built to do.

Back
Top Bottom