new meber

12 gauge

Chirping
May 13, 2015
texas
hi my name is peyton I want to be a golden feather on BYC I and want to be a big help on BYC. we have 2 dogs 2 cats 1 RIR rooster 4 RIR hens 1 barred rock hen 2 golden sex link pullets 1 holland rock pullet 2 geese (hens) 5 ducks (4 hens 1 drake) and 3 OEGB chicks. I like to hunt most any thing and I have 1 shotgun and 1 22lr. I just wanted to tell yall about myself. thank you BYC.

Last edited:
Hi and
welcome-byc.gif

If you ever need any help with chickens, feel free to post in any thread!

Hello there Peyton and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Make yourself at home here Peyton and if you have any questions, feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Peyton! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

The best way to help out BYC is just to be a friendly, helpful, corporative member
smile.png
The more kindness you show, the higher your chance of getting up there as a wonderful member!
Sounds like you have a lovely flock! Those are some great breeds. Good luck with them. Feel free to ask any questions. Glad you joined the flock!
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC, Peyton. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a nice mix of breeds . Golden Sex Link is one of a number of labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links which are laying machines. You should get loads of large, brown eggs with those two girls. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome Peyton. Actually Gold Feather memberships are something you can buy, for the year or half year. You can investigate the fees and the perks at Forum Info and FAQS.

Glad you joined the flock.

Back
Top Bottom