New Mel Gibson movie

It's more surprising to me that Jodie Foster is putting her name to this movie. It really looks like a shocker.
hmm.png

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! UGH!

I didn't think Mel Gibson would take this stupid movie and I personally don't think it would be a blockbuster or Oscar awarding. Mel is well suited for high action films with comedy thrown in for a good measure.

Whatever it went on his personal life, it sucks but it takes two to tango into that mess. Me thinks his ex wife, the Russian, was a pyscho and two crazy people, bad combination.

All I could have said to him "It is a very bad choice of movie to work in, Mel. I'm disappointed in you. You can do better!"

BTW, I still love him as Braveheart!
love.gif

That's too bad. He used to be such a big draw. I used to really like him as an action star. Celebrities should just keep their mouths shut in public. I can't even count how many I used to like that I can't stand now just because of weird or stupid personal behavior. Last Mel Gibson movie I saw was Signs.

I have to admit that it sounds kind of bizarre, but no more bizarre than a movie with Tom Hanks in a committed relationship with a soccer ball.
roll.png

Imp- let's hope it turns out as well.

BTW- a beaver?
idunno.gif

Quote:
They actually have a movie called " The tomatoes who took over France"
I had to watch it for French class in middle school.
They also have a large variety of killer tomato movies.

Quote:
Haha actually it was a volley ball. And it's name was Wilson.
tongue.png

Can you tell it's been a few years. Lol

Imp

Back
Top Bottom