New member and im an idiot

Lol its does when I realized I read my information wrong and fully incubated just about all my eggs on the wrong end 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 3 started piping today, wrong side obviously, so I slowly and gently turned them sideways to hopefully help the rest. Dont know if that hurt or helped yet but im hearing a lot of cheeping from the incubator
:welcome :frow Stuff happens. What incubator are you using? They should be layed on their side. It makes it easier for the chicks to move around so they can pip and zip. I have had some eggs that were pipped on the pointy end and they hatched ok. Good luck and have fun...

Lol its does when I realized I read my information wrong and fully incubated just about all my eggs on the wrong end 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 3 started piping today, wrong side obviously, so I slowly and gently turned them sideways to hopefully help the rest. Dont know if that hurt or helped yet but im hearing a lot of cheeping from the incubator
You'll get it next time! I hope you have a good hatch! When i incubated my first chick the temperature spiked to 108 a few times!😬 the chick still hatched😏

Back
Top Bottom