New Member And need help!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raea, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Raea

Raea Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2016
    Hello! I have been visiting BYC for a long time and have got a lot of helpful information from here. I've been long overdue to make an account. I recently ran into a problem with my own backyard chickens and ducks. So I decided to finally make an account so I could as the community here for their help. However, I can't seem to find where I can post my question to receive help. The closest thing was this thread that BYC messaged to me to fill out. Could anyone help me figure out how to post my question in the proper category so I may help my chickens and ducks feel better? Thanks!

2. Pyxis

Pyxis Dark Sider Premium Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    :welcome!

What is the problem pertaining to? We'd be happy to point you in the direction of the correct subforum to post in :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Raea

Raea Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2016
    Thanks for the reply! And I think I figured it out! I posted it in the Ducks category, assuming thats correct? I think you can find it by going to my profile and seeing the other threads I've posted. If you have any insight on it, I'd appreciate a reply there too! Thanks!

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Raea, and :welcome. Happy you joined our flock. Let us know what you need help with and then we may be able to give you some direction.

5. Chickenloving

Chickenloving Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2012
    Clucking along
    Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]Things can be a little hard to find at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Send me a pm if you need anything!

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I have no tech skills - I find the easiest way to get around is to use the search box. Put in your topic and it will pop up with several entries to choose from.

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by