New Member And need help!

Raea

In the Brooder
Jul 29, 2016
Hello! I have been visiting BYC for a long time and have got a lot of helpful information from here. I've been long overdue to make an account. I recently ran into a problem with my own backyard chickens and ducks. So I decided to finally make an account so I could as the community here for their help. However, I can't seem to find where I can post my question to receive help. The closest thing was this thread that BYC messaged to me to fill out. Could anyone help me figure out how to post my question in the proper category so I may help my chickens and ducks feel better? Thanks!

Thanks for the reply! And I think I figured it out! I posted it in the Ducks category, assuming thats correct? I think you can find it by going to my profile and seeing the other threads I've posted. If you have any insight on it, I'd appreciate a reply there too! Thanks!

Welcome to BYC!
wee.gif
Things can be a little hard to find at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Send me a pm if you need anything!

I have no tech skills - I find the easiest way to get around is to use the search box. Put in your topic and it will pop up with several entries to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom