New Member and very new to the start of raising chickens in my backyard

Oh your wife will fall in love. I was not to keen on having chickens. But my partner wanted them so I gave in. I love the babies now. They sit in my lap and sleep. 🥰 the best advice I can give is just learn to handle them properly. Watch lots of chicken videos. Research the kind of chickens you want, learn about temperament, egg size and production, what they look like full grown, how vocal and loud they can be. That way you don't end up with a chicken not completely compatible with your needs. Good luck!
Attach38363_20201001_162722.jpg

Oh your wife will fall in love. I was not to keen on having chickens. But my partner wanted them so I gave in. I love the babies now. They sit in my lap and sleep. 🥰 the best advice I can give is just learn to handle them properly. Watch lots of chicken videos. Research the kind of chickens you want, learn about temperament, egg size and production, what they look like full grown, how vocal and loud they can be. That way you don't end up with a chicken not completely compatible with your needs. Good luck!View attachment 2372608

Peaceful coops have the nicest vibe. Very soothing for a troubled mind. I’d love updates hint hint 😃

Back
Top Bottom