New member first post

Agreed - the fairer sex can be a bit crafty!
big_smile.png

Ct

Hey, I resemble that remark!
cool.png

Is that any way to treat a fellow greeter? :gig

We better behave or we'll scare away the new members!

Ahh gosh, I'm just a bit silly - kinda second nature. I was hoping (and still do) it was taken in the spirit it was meant. Thing is, I read your interview so I took a gamble with the silliness and reckon I was not too far off the mark (if I was not I sincerely apologise).

To the new member - I can be normal - honest !;)

All the best
Ct

Last edited:
Ahh gosh, I'm just a bit silly - kinda second nature. I was hoping (and still do) it was taken in the spirit it was meant. Thing is, I read your interview so I took a gamble with the silliness and reckon I was not too far off the mark (if I was not I sincerely apologise).

To the new member - I can be normal - honest !
wink.png

All the best
Ct

Since you read my interview I can't pretend to be offended...silly is my second nature
lol.png
It was fun having fun with you!

Likewise! I got a roasting from another member with my SOH (catching chickens in fishnets ;)) so I know I need to be careful.

Life's too short to be serious eh?

Ct

Welcome to the flock Potato Chip!!
I can sure relate to your observations, chickens love to dig!! They epitomize the 'grass is always greener', leaving a sure tasty treat to see what you MIGHT have.
Enjoy and be sure to watch out for those hidden excavations, I have twisted my ankle several times on them....

and be sure to watch out for those hidden excavations,
The thing is that they aren't very hidden in the wasteland formerly known as a garden. It's already like the surface of the moon and throw in some dog tennis balls and bones and you can't walk anywhere with any confidence. The chickens just add to the "rustic charm"

What is this interview of which you speak? Sounds worth a read....
Every couple of weeks or so, a member is given the chance to do an interview...it gives everyone a chance to know the other members a bit. Here's the link to mine (and there is a link at the bottom of it so you can see all the other members that have been interviewed so far):
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1022578/byc-member-interview-northflchick

There's an amazing array of people here from all walks of life, some really good stuff to read if you're interested in knowing more about the people you run into here at BYC.

Back
Top Bottom