new member from italy

Benvenuta, Elena! I see this is an old thread, but it popped up in another search I was doing and I wanted to say hi. I get some good info about poultry keeping in Italy from Matt The Farmer on Youtube. He is in Brescia, I believe. Ciao ciao!
hi agnes, so sweet of you dusting off this thread! I watch a lot of matt the farmer videos too. how did you end up watching matt the farmer videos from ohio? how crazy! do you speak italian? web makes this world even smaller! :)
Ciao Elena, Io sono Inglese e abito in Sardinia. Your little chicks are beautiful, they will be grown up now 😍

hi you! sardinia is beautiful, i hope you are enjoying your life there, I'm looking forward to visit the island again, it's been years now since the last time I was there.
I'm really happy to read this thread again and see how little were my chicks more than a year ago! 🥰 my feathered five have really grown. here are four of them....
DSC_8678 (1).JPG

...and here's the fifth, who's raising chicks at the moment!
DSC_9163.JPG

...so not only they have grown in size, but they have also grown in number 🤣

Last edited:
hi agnes, so sweet of you dusting off this thread! I watch a lot of matt the farmer videos too. how did you end up watching matt the farmer videos from ohio? how crazy! do you speak italian? web makes this world even smaller! :)

hi you! sardinia is beautiful, i hope you are enjoying your life there, I'm looking forward to visit the island again, it's been years now since the last time I was there.
I'm really happy to read this thread again and see how little were my chicks more than a year ago! 🥰 my feathered five have really grown. here are four of them....View attachment 2667341
...and here's the fifth, who's raising chicks at the moment! View attachment 2667347
Yes, I speak Italian! We lived in North Italy for many years and will always have people we love there. ❤️ 🇮🇹

I like watching Matt The Farmer to see the different products available there vs products that I find in Ohio for doing similar tasks. Your chickens are so sweet. Congratulations on your broody hen. She is adorable!

I'm really happy to read this thread again and see how little were my chicks more than a year ago! 🥰 my feathered five have really grown. here are four of them....View attachment 2667341
...and here's the fifth, who's raising chicks at the moment! View attachment 2667347
Sono bellissimi e i pulcini stupendi. They are beautiful and the little chicks are so cute. Here are a few of mine, the "teenagers" and 2 newborns

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_184658.jpg
    IMG_20210513_184658.jpg
    910.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210513_185331.jpg
    IMG_20210513_185331.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210513_185856.jpg
    IMG_20210513_185856.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 12thmay.jpg
    12thmay.jpg