new member from michigan

kristinandray

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
Good morning! nice to be here and thanks for having us! We are relatively new to chickens, been at it almost a year.
We have 4 hens and a roo, and some eggs to hatch any day now. Two of the hens are rhode islands, i have a black silkie (with two more on the way), an americauna/cochin cross, and my roo, he is a beautiful leghorn/cochin cross.
I found this site while searching Google to try to find out with my roo. so i am going to post on here and i pray someone can help.
We are very outdoorsey type people. working in the gardens wouldnt be the same without the chickens there to help and be curious.

in my spare time i have three children, two dogs, a cat, a hermit crab, a cockatiel, some fish, 3 acres and a husband that i take care of. whatever spare time they dont use up i save for being an electrician and earning money. id rather be with my chickens!

it is great to be here and i truly hope i can find help for Spot (my roo). in turn i hope to one day be able to help another. Thanks for having me
smile.png

Hi new egg! I'm a new egg too. You're going to love this site. Everyone is so nice and helpful (lots of chicken lovers). I live in MD with 16 dogs (I do rescue, not a hoarder), 3 cats, 1 macaw (20 years together), an assortment of pet rats (I know, eeeeuw - not) and a son who's in college in NC most of the year. I'll be reading along with you on this site and posting if I think I have something to offer. Welcome!

i posted my roos condition in the emergency/illness area. hope that was the right place. i am very worried.
thank you for all of your warm welcomes.

Back
Top Bottom