New Member from NC

mamabirdhowell

Hatching
Feb 11, 2015
Benson, NC
I love raising chickens and have decided to start breeding my gorgeous babies! I have Mille Fleur Cochin Bantams, Red Pyle OE Bantams, both banded and my hen banded twice, Silverlaced Polish, Black and white top Polish, Silver Phoenix, White Phoenix and Black Sex Links
2764.png

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Good luck with your breeding programme hope all goes well for you :fl
I see you have polish I too have them, such a great breed. I really enjoy keeping them. Have just started this year breeding mine, on the second batch of eggs in the incubator. With some two week old chicks out in the garage. If the 15 hatch in the incubator I will be upto 41 polish, I am really going to have to curb my addiction!!

Be sure to ask any questions you may have everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

I have a silver lace frizzle roo, my avatar pic. He has gold lace, chamois/buff and white crested black girls. Then I have a smooth blue splash roo with gold lace girls two of which are frizzle.
My chicks have been mixed colours from these two groups.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined our "flock"

It sounds like you have a nice bunch of birds! I've always loved the Millie Fleur color pattern in particular- I bet your Cochins are just beautiful.
smile.png

I hope your breedings all go well and you find all the information and answers you need on this site!

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

It sounds like you have a beautiful varied flock! Good luck with all of your breeding!

Back
Top Bottom