New Member from North Georgia

LMHallock

Chirping
Feb 10, 2017
I've been Lurkin' and Learnin' for about a year. My husband and I live in Dahlonega Ga with our 3 Buff Orpington ladies (almost 1 year old) and 2 Manx cats. I have learned so much from this group, tried and refined ideas for the coop and run (pictures soon). You are my go-to 'peeps' whenever I have a chicken question :)

Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you've decided to stop lurking and finally join us.
wink.png

Look forward to seeing you around!

G’Day from down under LMHallock
frow.gif
Welcome!

Besides your coop, I would also love to see some pictures of your Manx please?

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. As you probably already know, there are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

I think most of us started out as lurkers. I lurked for 8 mos. mainly because I didn't know how to use a computer very well - still don't. But I get around pretty well via using the search box.

As an official member you can participate in many of the frequent contests on BYC.

welcome-byc.gif

It's nice to have you join us! I agree with Teila, let's see a photo of your Manx!

Back
Top Bottom