In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Newcastle Australia
40717_s6301115.jpg
40717_s6301116.jpg
40717_s6301120.jpg
40717_s6301117.jpg

We have got 2 Isa Browns(14weeks) in there and we have 2 chicks(2weeks old) in a brooder that will go in there as well.
The over head view was taken from our deck.
I built the Coop over a few weekends got all ideas from this site,its a great site and good info.

Looks like your in a very crowed area. Very nice job. I too love this site. We seem to get a lot of ideas every day. Thanks to you i got another one LOL Thanks Scotty

AWESOME VIEW!!! and very nice little set up, I do have a question or two....first out of curiousity...what are those white containers your using for planters? look like big coolers...
hmm.png

and second...the boxed frame inside the coop....whats it for?...eggs???
hmm.png

Im still looking
cool.png
at it and seeing all you did.

Love it.
big_smile.png

Yes those white containers are for vegies and the box is a rough nesting box,i have to get more containers and will be adding more vegies next week

With that view from the deck , Chicken TV would be fun....A cold beer about 5pm and watch my girls.

I am envious of the deck with a view of your coop area.

Very nice and neat! I especially like the tree you were able to fence into the run. Plenty of shade and lots of dirt for the chicks to scratch around in. I'll be they will be very happy in there.

Back
Top Bottom