New member intro from Austin, TX!

sinutkomorgan

In the Brooder
Aug 19, 2018
Hi There,

We've been raising chickens, beginning with about 3 hens and now with a flock of 45 with a few roosters. We love our chickens and now my husband has left his tech career and is building chicken coops! We have several different breeds, including Rhode Island Red, Polish, Barnevelder, Welsummer, Americauna, Maran, Olive Egger, Russian Orloff and Speckled Sussex. So far, we do this for fun and share our eggs with neighbors, my sons' teachers, and when I was working in the office pre-COVID, with my coworkers. We're thinking of moving away from the city and living on more land soon to enjoy our chickens more.

-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Hi There,

We've been raising chickens, beginning with about 3 hens and now with a flock of 45 with a few roosters. We love our chickens and now my husband has left his tech career and is building chicken coops! We have several different breeds, including Rhode Island Red, Polish, Barnevelder, Welsummer, Americauna, Maran, Olive Egger, Russian Orloff and Speckled Sussex. So far, we do this for fun and share our eggs with neighbors, my sons' teachers, and when I was working in the office pre-COVID, with my coworkers. We're thinking of moving away from the city and living on more land soon to enjoy our chickens more.

Attachments

• 20201109_231642.jpg
    20201109_231642.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom